BetterUp is committed to ensuring accessibility for all users. Here are some of the key accessibility features available on our platform:
- Keyboard Navigation Support: The platform supports full keyboard navigation, making it easier for users who are unable to use a mouse to navigate the platform.
- Screen Reader Compatibility: The platform is compatible with screen readers, which read aloud web pages for people with visual impairments.
- Visual Color Contrast: The platform has been designed with visual color contrast in mind to ensure it's accessible for users with color vision deficiencies.
- Reorganization of Content for Ease of Navigation: The content on the platform has been reorganized to make it easier for users to navigate.
- Relevant Alternate Text Added to All Images: All images on the platform have relevant alternate text added to them. This helps screen readers describe images to visually impaired users.
- Extensive Testing with Accessibility Tools: The platform continues to undergo extensive accessibility user testing and audits via 3rd party to ensure we are up to the latest WCAG standards.
As of November 2021, the core BetterUp web app meets WCAG-AA compliance and our efforts to maintain conformance to the WCAG 2.1 AA standard on all of our platforms are continuous.
If you have any additional requirements or accommodation needs (ie. ASL interpreter) please contact support, so that our team can best support you with these custom requests.