On-Demand sessions are available with some programs. Not all programs will include this coaching option. On-Demand sessions are a flexible, focused approach to coaching that offers in-the-moment support when you need it most. When pressing issues arise, you can log in to the platform and book a last-minute session with an On-Demand Coach.
On-Demand Coaching is intended to address urgent, or pressing issues such as:
- Navigating difficult conversations or relationships
- Managing stressful situations
- Prepping for an important meeting, presentation, or event
- Making an important or difficult decision
To schedule a session with an On-Demand Coach, you can follow these steps:
- Log into BetterUp and click Discover
- Click Personal coaching under Browse by experience
- Select On-Demand Coaching
- Click Find a coach
- Complete the two-question survey
- Click Next
- Click Schedule
- Select a time that works for you
You will be connected with your On-Demand Coach from the moment you schedule your session up until 24 hours after your session's completion. This ensures that in-app messaging is enabled. Additionally, this allows your On-Demand Coach to follow up and send any assignments or resources necessary. 24 hours after your session, the coaching engagement will end and you will no longer be able to message that coach via in-app messenger.
Note that the system is not set up to "reschedule" On-Demand sessions. If you are unable to make your On-Demand session, please cancel the session and schedule a session with another Coach.