With the goal of providing continuity of care, Extended Network Coaching (i.e., Specialist Coaching) offers access to specialists in the domains of sleep, nutrition, communication, diversity & inclusion, etc.
* Extended Networking coaching is available with some programs. Not all programs will include this coaching option. If you are a B2B member, your company is responsible for deciding whether or not to grant this coaching for BetterUp programs. If you believe you would benefit from a specific coaching type you can make a request for this type of coaching directly to your internal program lead so they can advise on the best way forward.
If Extended Network coaching is a part of your program, you may opt into as many specialty areas (e.g., nutrition and sleep) as you have access to. We encourage you to view this Help Center article which includes helpful tips on what to look for when selecting a coach as well as our Coach Matching Guide for Members.
To select a specialist, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the BetterUp
- Click Discover
- Click Personal Coaching
- Scroll down to "Find a specialist" and select the type of coaching of your choice
- Click Find a coach
- You will be directed to a coach-matching assessment
- Review the three coach profiles and select a coach
- Select a time that you would like to meet with your coach
- Click Confirm